FAQs of Hair Replacement for Men's
We know that it is not very easy to go for a complete transformation process. Many questions might have come to your mind while thinking to go for a hair replacement. That’s why here we tried to answer some them.
- Why shall I go for this replacement?
- There are three conditions when you must go for these methods – having a bald head, facing the loss of hair and looking for a style statement. In all the cases, apply this hair styling method includes wig pasting. International standard glue or both sided tapes are used for the method, and in each case, there remains no side effect at all for any Hair Replacement in Delhi.
- Is there any side effect?
- All the processes that are applied by Radiance are external and hence there remains no chance of side-effects. Few types of glue or tapes are used, but those are non-effecting for your skull.
- Can there be any hair-loss?
- There is absolutely no chance of hair loss for you while applying hair wigs in Delhi. The treatment that is done here at Radiance is done on your skull and out professionals avoids treating your existing hair’s root. So, no chances of hair loss remain.
- Can I change the style?
- In case of Bonding or any other type of hair wigs, you can easily change the applied hairstyle. When you reach Radiance, our professionals will be guiding you in this regards. You can apply colors on your hair, use different patches.
Volumizer Hair Additions FAQs
Your LOCKS UNLOCKED!
We hear your concern at RADIANCE. We understand the queries that need to be answered before you step forward to get your additional hair volumizer. Here are some answers to your questions that might bother you!
- Why should I go for additional hair volumizer instead of volumizing products?
- Volumizing products or additional volumizer are personal choices of course. But with additional volumizer, one gets a long term better solution for hair thinning.
- What is the difference between a hair extension and hair volumizer?
- The hair extensions usually add length to your already existing hair. The job of hair volumizer is to add the extra hair to the scalp visible.
- How long the additional volumizer last for?
- The additional human hair volumizer can last you for all most a year with proper use and care.
- Does the volumizer cause any negative effect on already existing mane?
- Additional hair volumizer is usually hand tied to the roots of the existing hair. Thus the indulgence of any chemicals or products is removed. No harm is caused to your scalp or hair.
- Can I style my hair after adapting hair volumizer?
- One can indulge in any kind of styling, hair coloring, curling or straightening after hair additional hair volumizer. But of course, excessive use of anything can cause damage.
Every one of us deserves the best for our mane. Experts at RADIANCE offer you a free consultation and answer all your questions along with the best suggestion for your hair.
Customized Wigs FAQs
Here are some questions you might have faced while thinking to go for a hair wig. We tried to make your confusion clear by answering them at below.
- How easy is to wear the wigs?
- At Radiance, we will be providing you the hair wig for man in Delhi that you can easily use like a cap. Wear it or open it as you wish.
- How much extra will I have to pay for the extra long hair?
- Usually, the pre-defined wig comes with 6 to 8 inches length and man does fit this hair length perfectly. So for males, there is no need to pay anything extra.
- Will one wig cover all the head?
- The hair wig for men we provide at Radiance is of four kinds – for front part and back part, baby hair and full perimeter hair. You can choose the right one that will cover your baldness.
- How natural the look will be?
- The look that you will generate is absolutely a natural one. None will be able to differentiate your natural hair and wig on your scalp, even when they give a closer look.
Hair Bonding FAQs
Here we tried to answer some relevant specific questions frequently asked by customers about hair bonding. You may find them relevant too.
- Will I suffer any hair loss for the process?
- The first thing to be stated here is that it is an externally applied process. Here adhesive is applied on your skull that will not at all touch your natural hair. Hence, there remains no chance of hair loss.
- How quickly I can go for a change?
- You can even opt for a daily change in your looks. Style options you will get here is the different forms of patches and also in the form of hair colors. The flexibility of this type of hair is such that your daily style change will not also matter for it.
- Is there any side effect on the skull?
- The glue that is used in hair bonding in Delhi is of international standard and Radiance is having such good professionals in this matter that the least chance of side effects are also removed.
- I am having natural hair on my head. Can I still apply the method for my style?
- Definitely, you can. The binding is made from the skull and there is nothing that your natural hair has to do here. They will just be trimmed